Section I General
Art.1 These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between CONCEPTIKA Ltd. and the persons using the site and the online store, located on www. conceptika. com
1) “GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS” means these General Terms and Conditions. By clicking on any link, button or application located on the site, except for the link pointing to these general terms and conditions, the user expressly and unconditionally agrees to these general terms and conditions for the use of the site and the platform for distant purchases located on www. conceptika. com
2) CONCEPTIKA Ltd. is a limited liability company registered in the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency with ИН 206731964, with its registered office and address of management: Sofia, 1407 str.Plachkovitsa 12, hereinafter referred to as CONCEPTIKA or the Company.
3) The users of the site and the online store are persons using the functionalities of the site and users within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, hereinafter referred to as user(s) or user(s).
4) Site means the website located at www.conceptika.com
5) “ONLINE STORE” means the virtual store located at www. conceptika.com where it is possible to purchase goods over the Internet from.
Section II General Terms and Conditions for the Use of CONCEPTIKA website
Art.2 The terms of the agreement between you and CONCEPTIKA. 1) All images, texts, flash animations, etc. rights and for personal use only. Excerpts from the site can be copied, stored and published ONLY by written permission.
2) This site may contain other property notes and copyright information, the conditions for which must be observed and fulfilled. The information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
3) The information may be modified or updated without notice. CONCEPTIKA may make improvements and/or changes to the products and programs described in this information at any time and without notice.
4) It is possible that the electronic images on the site are illustrative or the color shades vary between different computer displays, CONCEPTIKA assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information and images provided. The recipient uses this information on his own responsibility.
5) You agree that you will be bound by any changes made and you undertake to visit this page periodically to familiarize yourself with the current terms and conditions.
Section III General terms and conditions for the purchase and sale of goods and services
1) All prices presented on the site are in Bulgarian leva (BGN) including VAT and are valid only at the time of their publication.
2) CONCEPTIKA reserves the right to change them at any time.
3) In case of change of price, the User is obliged to pay this price, which was up to date at the time of conclusion of the contract.
4) In case of discounts announced on the site, the outdated prices are crossed out and the price with the discount is announced next to them.
Art.4 Orders and delivery of goods and/or services
1) Orders can be placed by all users of the site and the online store. Sending an order does not automatically mean saving your products in our system.
2) Orders made are confirmed after a call from a CO-WORKER or after receiving an e-mail confirming that the order has been processed and prepared for delivery. Orders placed by 15.00 hours on the same day will receive confirmation by the end of this business day. Orders placed after 15.00 hours will be confirmed on the next working day. Orders will be processed from Monday to Friday. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following Monday. Orders placed during public or bank holidays are processed on the first working day following the holiday period.
3) After ordering on the site, the user can also visit the office of CONCEPTIKA in Sofia on: Sofia Blvd. Ing.Ivan Ivanov 39 and collect the product he has chosen.
4) All products present on the site are delivered on the territory of the country through courier companies such as Econt, Speedy and Transpress, as well as by the user’s own mean of transport. The delivery time is from 2 to 5 working days when the goods are in stock in the warehouse of CONCEPTIKA. The user can choose the method of delivery: to the nearest office of Econt or Speedy in the selected town/city or directly to his address.
5) If the given product has the status “Custom”, the delivery period will be further communicated to you depending on the type of product and the country of origin.
6) The products are dispatched after a co-worker contacts the user by phone and receives confirmation from the latter . Confirmation can also be sent to an e-mail address specified by the user.
7) The price of delivery for products under 900.00 BGN is determined by the current tariff of the selected courier or transport company. All purchases with a total value of more than BGN 900.00 will be delivered free of charge.
8) All shipments are sent with the “View upon Receipt” service. The verification shall be limited to an examination of the appearance and content of the product and it is not possible to include testing of the product. In case of acceptance with a transport defect, the consumer waives his right of exchange. If he does not do so, the item is considered approved, and the consumer loses the right later to claim that his goods have been delivered with obvious defects, the absence of any of the accompanying accessories and/or any of the documents required by the Bulgarian legislation. CONCEPTIKA is not responsible for damaged shipments that have not been announced in the presence of a courier.
Art. 5 Sling
1) The user can pay the price of a product ordered from the site using one of the following methods of choice:
a) Bank transfer
2) Regardless of the chosen method, all payments are made only in Bulgarian leva (BGN). By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the user gives his explicit and unconditional consent to pay in advance to CONCEPTIKA the entire sale price of the goods ordered through the site.
Art. 6 The distance sales agreement between CONCEPTIKA and the consumer shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of confirmation of the specific order by the COMPANY.
Art. 7 General conditions for return/exchange of goods
1) A buyer who has the status of consumer within the meaning of the CPA who has concluded a distance contract with CONCEPTIKA shall be entitled within 14 days to withdraw unconditionally from a distance contract or from an off-premises contract without giving a reason, without due compensation or penalty and without paying any costs, except for those for delivery in case he has chosen a method other than the standard cheapest way for the trader to deliver the order, as well as the cost of returning the goods back provided for in the Consumer Protection Act within 14 days according to the types of contract referred to in para. (3), points 1, 2 and 3 of these Return Terms.
2) In order to exercise the consumer’s right of withdrawal, he must notify CONCEPTIKA of his decision to withdraw from the contract with an unambiguous application before the expiry of the deadlines under para. (3), item 1, 2 and 3. The application for withdrawal from the Purchase and Sale Agreement may be submitted in the following ways:
a) Using the withdrawal form annexed as Appendix No1 to these General Terms and Conditions.
b) Another unambiguous application for the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the Free Form Purchase Agreement.
3) The 14-day withdrawal period from the Purchase and Sale Agreement shall run from the date of:
a) which the contract was concluded – in the case of a service contract;
b) which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, have entered into possession of the goods acceptance of the goods – under a contract of sale;
c) which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, has entered into possession of the last good, lot or part , in the case of a purchase and sale contract covering any goods which are delivered separately or covers goods consisting of multiple lots or parts;
4) CONCEPTIKA shall refund all payments it has received, including delivery costs without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer informs concept of his decision to cancel the contract. – (excluding return costs at the expense of the consumer or additional costs related to the method of delivery chosen by the consumer, the cheapest standard delivery method offered by CONCEPTIKA).
5) CONCEPTIKA refunds the amount paid using the same payment method that the User has used, unless the User has expressly agreed to another refund method that is not related to any expenses on his part in which he receives the product back or until proof of its dispatch is received by the User, depending on which event will occur earlier.
6) The user must send the goods or hand them over in person without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which he has informed of his refusal of this contract in the store of CONCEPTIKA Ltd., located in Sofia, Blvd. Ing.Ivan Ivanov “No 39 and contact Radi Raykov – phone number: 0888583181 – by in borne the direct costs of returning the goods( s) (unless CONCEPTIKA HAS OFFERED TO TAKE THE GOODS) pursuant to Article 55, para 2 of the CPA. return of the goods by courier, RECOMMENDED it is sent with insurance for the value of the appliance and WITHOUT CASH ON DELIVERY; if there is no insurance and transport damages occur, the liability and costs shall be borne by the consumer. Until the moment of the return of the goods by the consumer to CONCEPTIKA, the risk of accidental destruction or damage is borne entirely by the consumer. The time limit shall be deemed to have been respected if the goods are sent before the expiry of the 14-day period.
7) Conditions for return of goods
a) The goods must be in original packaging and in undamaged commercial form;
b) Not used;
c) It must not have been installed;
d) Not damaged/broken during transportation: if damage to the shipment is found upon receipt by a courier, a Protocol for damaged shipment in the presence of the courier is drawn up. If a transport defect is subsequently detected, the product is NOT REFUNDABLE/EXCHANGEABLE.
e) It must be accompanied by an original financial document proving that it was purchased by CONCEPTIKA Ltd. /fiscal bill and/or invoice, goods receipt, warranty card and all adjacent documents to the original package.
f) Be accompanied by all accessories with which it was delivered.
8) Provided that the User uses the Legal Right of Withdrawal, he is responsible for reducing the value of the goods as a result of their testing, outside the usual way and other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics, qualities and functioning.
a) For goods – Upon receipt of the goods at the office of CONCEPTIKA, a review and evaluation of the same is carried out. If it is found that it does not meet the above conditions for return/replacement, on the basis of Article 55, para 4 of the Consumer Protection Act, CONCEPTIKA Ltd. has the right to make an impairment of the goods in the amount of 10% to 100% in full damage to its value, for which a protocol is drawn up. The protocol shall be drawn up in the presence of the client or sent to him in writing by e-mail. specified in the form.
b) Goods accompanied by a service – When exercising the right to cancel a contract at a distance from the customers of CONCEPTIKA, after delivery and installation of an appliance, consumers should take into account that in connection with Art. 55, para 5 and para 6 of the CPA: CONCEPTIKA is entitled to withhold the amount, considering the cost of the installation and subsequent dismantling, according to the current price list of the CONCEPTIKA of these services.
9) In case of refusal of a distance contract, the obligations of the parties to perform the contract shall be terminated in accordance with Article 53 of the CPA.
10) Mandatory details when submitting the application are (User’s three names, geographical address and if any – phone number, fax and e-mail address) CONCEPTIKA will send you on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) a message confirming the receipt of the refusal.
Art. 8 Warranty service
1) For each item on the website www. conceptika. a commercial guarantee declared by the respective manufacturer is provided. For each product sold, a valid guarantee card is issued, including the terms of the warranty, the details of the goods and the duration of the guarantee. CONCEPTIKA Ltd. reserves the right to refuse warranty service of goods when:
a) the warranty card/fiscal bill of the product has been lost;
b) an attempt has been made for repair by an unauthorized repair shop, including actions by the User himself;
c) damage caused by improper operation of the appliance is identified;
d) the physical integrity of the device has been compromised;
e) in case of failure resulting from electric shocks as a result of malfunctioning electrical or HVAC installation, as well as in case of uncreation, fall of plaster, paint, etc.
f) access is not provided to view and review the method of installation of the
2) Depending on the type of equipment purchased, the warranty service is borne by CONCEPTIKA Ltd . or by the authorized workshops of its partners.
3) Regardless of the commercial guarantee, all goods are subject to the rules on the legal guarantee of conformity of the goods with the contract of sale, in accordance with Section II of the Consumer Protection Act. Claims can be submitted to CONCEPTIKA through any of the contact forms listed on the site, as well as on site in a retail outlet.
CONCEPTIKA instructs its users that the alternative dispute resolution body is the Conciliation Committees of the Consumer Protection Commission (https://kzp.bg/), as well as the online dispute resolution platform https://ec.europa.eu/
Article 9 Additional conditions
1) For matters not settled in these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply. All disputes over the interpretation and implementation of these General Terms and Conditions and on the interpretation and execution of distance sales contracts of goods ordered on the site will be resolved by agreement in the event of failure to reach one and if jurisdiction is not specified imperatively, the dispute will be referred to the competent court in Sofia, according to the rules of the generic and tossed jurisdiction under the CPC.