KORAFLEX Variant F2V
KORAFLEX Variant F2V with forced convection is designed for HEATING or COOLING. It has high performance and is designed for areas with higher heat loss, such as rooms with large glass windows or French windows. It is designed for two-pipe systems and is equipped with a stainless steel bath for condensate drainage. The Variant F2V can be operated using the BMS (Building Management System) and must be installed in dry rooms.
The floor convector is the most discreet way of heating and cooling and often proves ideal for spaces with large windows, conservatories and rooms where it is impossible to install a radiator on the wall.
– F2V 11/20 – AISI 304 stainless steel steel casing, non-lacquered Al / Cu heat exchanger / Economic version /
– F2V 13/34 – galvanized steel outer casing, RAL 9005 black, lacquered, Al / Cu heat exchanger /Eclusive version/; unpainted , Al / Cu heat exchanger /Economic version/
– lower condensation drainage made of stainless steel AISI 304, non-lacquered
– aluminium U-frame, silver, dark/light bronze or black elox
– metal cover plate
– set of low-energy EC 24V DC fans
– 24V DC terminal block and regulator (FCR BOX)
Max. working pressure [MPa] – 1.2 MPa
Max. operating temperature [° C] – 110 ° C
Female connection thread – G 1/2 ”
Technical data – heat output
Manual instructions – Koraflex F2V
Brand – KORADO
Warranty – 10 years.
Delivery – estimated in 4 weeks
Used for heating or cooling
Low noise even in max. rpm
Possibility of control through BMS (Building Management System)
The convector is intended for dry environment
Available to see in the showroom in Sofia
800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2500, 2600, 2800, 3000
There are no reviews yet.